Chicory believes food should never feel like a chore. We build seamless digital tools that take care of fussy food problems like list-making and aisle-searching. Our path to purchase grocery platform makes recipes shoppable and helps brands reach consumers through innovative solutions. Today, Chicory’s shoppable recipe network reaches over 35 Million MUVs. Partners include leading publishers like Time Inc. and over 800 top recipe bloggers like Sally’s Baking Addiction and Half Baked Harvest. Through this platform, Chicory understands consumer grocery purchase habits, preferences and intent in real time. As such, Chicory has become a leading provider in marketing and advertising solutions for leading food brands. Clients include Mondelez, ConAgra and Chobani. For more about Chicory and our solutions, visit chicory.co.
About The Role
Within Chicory you will be responsible for working directly with the Head of Sales and COO on researching and identifying key decision makers within Food & CPG brands. You will be taught all aspects of your day to day responsibilities when you start…
- Utilize resources such as LinkedIn, SellerCrowd.com, Datanyze and other sales intelligence platforms to determine decision-makers in strategic accounts
- Identify new brands/companies in specific target markets
- Navigate and profile organizational structures for Account Executives
- Develop creative powerpoint presentations for Media Plans
- Participate in team meetings and contribute valuable ideas
- Work toward weekly targets in line with team goals
- Develop value propositions that resonate with C-Level executives
- Gain industry knowledge
- Develop the ability to connect with decision-makers, bypass gate-keepers & objection handle
What you'll learn:
- Knowledge of the Sales Process (from cold prospecting, to closing deals)
- Knowledge of the Adtech Industry landscape
- Knowledge of the digital ad agency landscape
- How to speak with key decision makers within both brands and digital agencies
- Experience in the tech startup world
- Currently enrolled in 4-year bachelors program at accredited university or college.
- Any past experience involving sales or marketing is a plus, but not required.
- Desired Skills/Experience:
- Interested in being part of a fast-paced sales environment at a dynamic technology start-up
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills and ability to prioritize
- Proactive, takes initiative
- Experience with a CRM, Photoshop, HubSpot, or Microsoft Office a plus, but not required.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.