Chicory is a technology company based in NYC that uses artificial intelligence to create digital grocery experiences. In 2014, Chicory launched its core product, the "Get Ingredients" button, which allows consumers to get to online recipe ingredients delivered from various grocers and retailers. Within two years, Chicory added over 1,000 recipe partners and became the largest shoppable recipe network in the country. They launched an advertising platform in 2016, leveraging their network to help food brands reach consumers who are in-market for grocery and CPG products. Today, Chicory reaches approximately 65 million unique monthly users and has partnered with companies like Peapod, Time Inc. and General Mills International to lay the groundwork for the future of grocery. To learn more, please visit https://chicory.co/
About The Role
Within Chicory you will be responsible for working directly with the Sales team on researching and identifying key decision makers within Food & CPG brands. You will be taught all aspects of your day to day responsibilities when you start…
- Utilize resources such as LinkedIn, SellerCrowd.com and other sales intelligence platforms to determine decision-makers in strategic accounts
- Identify new brands/companies in specific target markets
- Navigate and profile organizational structures for Account Executives
- Participate in team meetings and contribute valuable ideas
- Work toward weekly targets in line with team goals
- Develop value propositions that resonate with C-Level executives
- Gain industry knowledge
- Develop the ability to connect with decision-makers, bypass gate-keepers & objection handle
What you'll learn:
- Knowledge of the Sales Process (from cold prospecting, to closing deals)
- Knowledge of the adtech & marketing agency landscape
- Knowledge of the CPG industry
- How to speak with key decision makers within both brands and digital agencies
- Experience in the tech startup world
- Currently enrolled in 4-year bachelors program at accredited university or college.
- Any past experience involving sales or marketing is a plus, but not required.
- Interested in being part of a fast-paced sales environment at a dynamic technology start-up
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills and ability to prioritize
- Proactive, takes initiative
- Experience with a CRM, Photoshop, HubSpot, or Microsoft Office a plus, but not required.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.