About The Role
Chicory is looking for a Chief of Staff, who will serve as the organizational mind behind the company’s projects and executive leadership. This is a high-intensity role at a startup and as an early-stage employee, you will be working closely with the founders, and other departments to determine and execute initiatives that will be pivotal to Chicory’s growth. Our Chief of Staff will lead product management while also planning and directing all administrative, financial, and operational activities for the organization's CEO.
The ideal candidate is passionate, intellectually curious, consultative, detail-oriented, and is motivated by finding the best and most efficient solutions to an array of challenges.
- Organize and prioritize critical issues and required information for the executive to facilitate efficient decision making.
- Act as a point of contact or gatekeeper between top management and other stakeholders. Similarly, develop comprehensive knowledge of the overall departmental function in order to connect staff members with one another for problem solving.
- Provide oversight and guidance to projects of high importance, while advising chief executives.
- Lead project management across organization (leading product meetings, developing process for executing new initiatives, timeline building).
- Develop major goals alongside executive leadership and facilitate quarterly goal setting across organization.
- Manage CEO’s calendar, pitching speaking engagements and coordinating major meetings or events.
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks to ensure timely delivery of key projects.
- Reports directly to CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to come up with and communicate detailed project or business strategies.
- Ability to maintain own work-flow and meet deadlines.
- 1 to 3 years product management experience.
- Experience working and coordinating with executive-level leadership.
Send your resume along to firstname.lastname@example.org