Chicory believes food should never feel like a chore. We build seamless digital tools that take care of fussy food problems like list-making and aisle-searching. Our path to purchase grocery platform makes recipes shoppable and helps brands reach consumers through innovative solutions. Today, Chicory’s shoppable recipe network reaches over 35 Million MUVs. Partners include leading publishers like Time Inc. and over 800 top recipe bloggers like Sally’s Baking Addiction and Half Baked Harvest. Through this platform, Chicory understands consumer grocery purchase habits, preferences and intent in real time. As such, Chicory has become a leading provider in marketing and advertising solutions for leading food brands. Clients include Mondelez, ConAgra and Chobani. For more about Chicory and our solutions, visit chicory.co.
About the Role
As Chicory’s first Account Manager, and employee #7, you will support the COO and Sales Manager with campaign management, troubleshooting, client presentations and more. You will have a significant impact on the direction of the company and will interact with the founders on a daily basis.
- Work closely with trading team to onboard new customers and optimize programmatic campaigns
- Manage and optimize native campaigns through the Chicory platform
- Maintain relationships and day to day communication while proactively identifying growth opportunities with clients
- Effectively recommend optimizations and delivery adjustments internally and externally to improve campaign performance and revenue margin
- Provide technical guidance on campaign specifications and troubleshooting/conflict resolution
- Participate in ongoing product testing and implementation driving additional client success
- Assist sales team with planning and development to increase new business.
- Work with sales team pre-sale to develop RFPs, provide deal evaluation, sales negotiations and fill media plans
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university
- Creative problem solver, analytical, and entrepreneurially minded
- Interest in technology and ability to learn quickly
- High attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Practical experience using Powerpoint, with an added proficiency in Excel
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast paced environment.
- 1-2 years of experience in media or ad-tech
- Experience with Photoshop and Adobe suite
- Interest and knowledge in food and cooking
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.